Job Description Branch ID:50641) Performs any of following duties involved in chipping, caulking, drilling, and riveting steelplates, beams, and other structural parts of ships under construction or repair, using pneumatic tools: Caulks overlapping seams between steelplates to make seams watertight, using caulking tool.
Pay Rate/Salary: $11-11 / Hour
2) Chips, cuts, trims, and bevels metal to various shapes and sizes, using handtools and pneumatic hammer.
3) Drills, reams, and countersinks rivet and bolt holes, pipe openings, or other holes in steelplate, steel beams, and angle iron, using portable drilling machines.
4) Heats rivets in forge to specified temperature.
5) Presses steel bar against head of hot rivet while RIVETER, HAND hydrostatically tests rivet from opposite side.
6) Tests compartments, tanks, and other watertight parts for leaks, using water and air pressure.
Monday to Friday 7am to 4:30pm
Pay rate $10 an hour
Resume will be required
Job Requirements Please complete application online at www.staffmark.com. Call Sonia for an interview at 702-824-9662.
Drills, reams, and countersinks rivet and bolt holes, pipe openings, or other holes in steelplate, steel beams, and angle iron, using portable drilling machines.
Position may required as well a criminal background and a drug test.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com
A little about us:
Staffmark’s mission is simple—to help you achieve your goals. We want to be your job search partner.