The Warehouse / Driver will be responsible for any and all aspects of the efficient workflow of a warehouse environment, as well as pick-up and delivery duties.
• Represent client in a professional manner, emphasizing excellent customer service.
• Receive freight shipments of stock inventory, and verify accuracy for material received from vendors.
• Responsible for the cleanliness and neat appearance of the warehouse.
• Load and unload trucks, safely utilizing material handling equipment, when necessary.
• Responsible for notifying other Branch personnel when requested material has arrived.
• Responsible for daily cycle count, and relaying cycle count and other pertinent information to the Warehouse Supervisor/Lead and the Branch Manager, when necessary.
• Deliver supplies to rig and production sites, ensuring the proper material is delivered on time, safely, and according to customer policies.
• Other duties, as assigned.
• High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
• Must have current, valid driver's license and clean driving record at all times.
• Able to properly operate forklifts, and follow all safety policies and procedures (training provided).
• Must be able to physically lift up to 50 pounds.
• Communication skills, both verbal and written, and organizational skills.
• Make and be responsible for decisions, following established guidelines, policies, and procedures.
• Possess integrity, a strong work ethic, and a dedication to results.
• Maintain a good working relationship with all company employees and customers.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.