Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Forklift Operator in Casa Grande, AZ. This is a long term, temp to hire opportunity. As a Forklift Operator you will be responsible for operating sit down forklifts, automatic palletizing equipment, maintaining a clean safe work area, documentation of daily activities through reporting, fulfillment of all Good manufacturing practices.
Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this Forklift Operator position include:
- Operating sit down forklifts and automatic palletizing equipment
- Ability to work up to 12 hour shifts
- Documentation of daily activities through reporting
- The last two recent years operating a sit down forklift
- Valid Drivers License
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Good verbal and written communication skills required
- Experience using WMS and RFID equipment
- Prior experience working in a warehouse
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Forklift Operator position in Casa Grande, AZ or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.