Warehouse Light Industrial
Location: Campbellsville, Kentucky
Posted: December 22, 2016
Reference ID: 1426336105
Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill assembly positions in Campbellsville, KY. This is a temporary to hire opportunity. Apply now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Shift-1st hours are 7:00am - 3:30pm
Resumes required / Pay rate $10.00
Responsibilities for this Assembly position include:
• Safely and accurately manage the receiving and order fulfillment (pick/pack, ship) of parts in manufacturing, warehouse and/or distribution center locations.
Skills and Competencies:
• Attention to detail, team player and problem solving skills.
• Knowledge of production processes, quality control and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
• Ability to read and write English; ability to read and understand written work instructions.
• Good memorization skills.
• Accuracy of work is critical as this role is often the last touch point before products are shipped directly to the customer.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Safely and accurately manage the receiving and order fulfillment (pick/pack, ship) of parts in a manufacturing, warehouse and/or distribution center locations.
• Accurately maintain system transactions and paperwork that validate the processing and disposition of material though the company's warehouse management system.
• Complete records, logs, manifests, time sheets and other pertinent documentation to support the job's function.
• Maintain a safe work environment and good housekeeping by following established safety procedures.
• Maintain required quality and production levels. Refer issues and problems to the lead or manager for the area as necessary.
• Willingness and ability to learn new work roles in a timely manor.
• Background that meets Adecco hiring criteria
• Steel toe shoes are required.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this assembly job in Campbellsville, KY or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Position in Campbellsville, KY
• High School Diploma or GED required. Must have good written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
• Must have proven experience safely and accurately managing the receiving and order fulfillment (pick/pack, ship) of parts in manufacturing, warehouse and/or distribution centers.