Adecco is seeking motivated candidates for a top automotive parts supplier company in Warsaw, KY This is for a long-term temporary to hire opportunity. Pick and Pack positions require candidates to stand for 8 to 10 hour shifts and work in a team environment. Candidates must be able to pick orders and transport products within the warehouse. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Warehouse Associate job include:
- Pick orders by reading pick tickets, move products to the shipping area
- Packaging kits to order specifications
- Cleaning, such as picking up cardboard, sweeping and wiping down the work area
- Any other job duties required by supervisor
• Able to lift 5-10 lbs repeatedly
• Excellence attendance record
• Ability to stand for 10-12 hour shifts
• High school diploma/GED
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Warehouse Associate job in Warsaw, KY or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled