At 3M, we apply science in collaborative ways to improve lives daily. With $30 billion in sales, our 90,000 employees connect with customers all around the world.
3M has a long-standing reputation as a company committed to innovation. We provide the freedom to explore and encourage curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking, and take risks on new ideas.
Here, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter.Job Description:Job Summary:
The person hired for the Warehouse/Production Operator position will work in our 3M manufacturing plant. Assignments could be anywhere from hand assembly, running machinery, warehouse general work, or packaging. Primary Responsibilities
could include but are not limited to the following:
This position will require:
- Demonstrate safe work behaviors to avoid injury to self or others
- Follow operating procedures and customer specifications to produce quality products which are delivered to customers on time
- Work effectively within a production work team and collaborate with other teams
- Contribute to continuous improvement and problem solving
- Operates Tugger carts in accordance with established procedures
- Maintain neat and orderly conditions in area and help maintain and promote safe conditions
- Operate assigned equipment in a safe, effective, and efficient manner
- Fills and processes order for shipment
- Use hand and power tools
- Use computers as needed to run process operation
- Monitor other operations and works cooperatively with others
- Perform other duties as assigned
This position may require:
- Working a fixed 1st, 2nd, or 3rd shift, depending on shift availability
- Weekend work
- Working overtime
- Working holidays as needed
- Possess a High School Diploma/GED or higher
- Minimum one (1) year of manufacturing experience
: Valley, NERelocation:
Is not authorized
Qualified applicants will be required to take and pass 3M elected testing as a part of the selection process.
This posting is for a Warehouse/Production Operator position at 3M Valley, NE. Qualified applications may be considered when Warehouse/Production Operator openings occur at 3M Valley for up to 6 months of the posting of this requisitionAbout 3M
At 3M, we apply science in collaborative ways to improve lives daily. With $ 30 billion in sales, our 90,000 employees connect with customers all around the world. Learn more about 3M's creative solutions to the world's problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @ 3M or @3MNewsroom.
Responsibilities of this position may include direct and/or indirect physical or logical access to information, systems, technologies subjected to the regulations/compliance with U.S. Export Control Laws.
U.S. Export Control laws and U.S. Government Department of Defense contracts and sub-contracts impose certain restrictions on companies and their ability to share export-controlled and other technology and services with certain \"non-U.S. persons\" (persons who are not U.S. citizens or nationals, lawful permanent residents of the U.S., refugees, \"Temporary Residents\" (granted Amnesty or Special Agricultural Worker provisions), or persons granted asylum (but excluding persons in nonimmigrant status such as H-1B, L-1, F-1, etc.) or non-U.S. citizens.
To comply with these laws, and in conjunction with the review of candidates for those positions within 3M that may present access to export controlled technical data, 3M must assess employees' U.S. person status, as well as citizenship(s).
The questions asked in this application are intended to assess this and will be used for evaluation purposes only. Failure to provide the necessary information in this regard will result in our inability to consider you further for this particular position. The decision whether or not to file or pursue an export license application is at 3M Company's sole election.
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status)
Learn more about 3M's creative solutions to the world's problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @3M or @3MNewsroom.
Please access the linked document by clicking here , select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.
Innovation is a way of life at 3M. We solve problems by applying creativity, team work and ingenuity to improve life for millions of people worldwide.