Overview About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter. Description Job Summary:
This is a critical role in our customer's vehicle testing operations for North America. The role will require an individual to be the main focal point for all onsite operations while supporting customer needs throughout North America. This person is the key liaison to resolve supply issues and ensures the efficient delivery of inventory, service and cost objectives. This role will improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organizations mission -- specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
- Running Day to Day Warehouse floor operations
- Inventory control/management utilizing customer warehouse management systems.
- Maintain a Safe Work environment utilizing tools provided by our customer and Aramark.
- High level communication among many levels of the customer's echelon.
- Implement and maintain inventory and material management strategies by regular review of inventory parameters and goals.
- Scheduling and communicating customer trucking needs on a daily basis.
- Processing daily paperwork. Updating Warehouse Management system. Running daily activity reports and putting together shipments.
- Conduct root cause analysis for shipping/storage issues and define corrective action plans to avoid reoccurrence. Participate in regular business and performance reviews with customer.
- Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services (HR, IT and Finance), through improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication between support and business functions.
- Play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence.
- Ensuring plant operations are in line with customer needs.
- BS degree with 5 years of experience in operations process improvement associated
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, work in a dynamic fluid environment and effectively cope with change
- Experience with Warehouse Management Systems
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, plus the ability to communicate with a wide range of people.
- Demonstrate a strong aptitude for leadership, communication skills, personnel development and training
- Ability to work within a matrix organization including field operations, regional staff, LOB support functions, and Global Operational Excellence Center of Excellence
- Exhibit an aptitude and track record of being able to influence others without formal authority
- Project a high level of maturity and leadership skills
- Possess strong Qualitative and quantitative analytical skills
- A self-starter able to work effectively with limited supervision
- Manages projects to meet objective, budget and timeline goals
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.