Warehouse Sorter Nights
Location: Louisville, Kentucky
Posted: January 05, 2017
Reference ID: 1009768824
Adecco is currently assisting a leading logistics company in their effort to place Part Time 3rd shift warehouse sorting jobs in the Louisville, KY area. This is a long term, open ended assignment that allows the associate to develop a career in the logistics field. As a warehouse sorter, you will be sorting eyeglass wear into smaller shipping containers for distribution to a major national supplier. There are opportunities for regular 6 month pay rate increases as well as monthly associate appreciation nights! Interviews are being held daily at our office in the Riverport area. Shift hours are Sunday morning from 4:00 am to 10:00 am and Monday through Friday from 8:00 pm to 2:30 am. To schedule an interview, APPLY TODAY!
Responsibilities for this Warehouse Sorter job include:
- Lifting up to 40 lbs unaided
- Reading and understanding numerical and alphabetical codes
- Use of an RF scan gun
- Handling shipping material such as cardboard, packing tape and plastic shipping bags
- Precise attention to Detail
- Continuous standing, bending at the waist and squatting for the entirety of your scheduled shift
- Ability to quickly comprehend numerical and alphabetical sequences
- Dependable attendance for scheduled hours
- Previous warehouse or distribution center preferred
The hours for this position are Sunday morning from 4:00am to 10:00am and Thursday and Friday nights from 8:00pm to 2:30am. Hours may alter slightly when product demand is higher during certain times of the year.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
To apply, come see us in person at 7700 Trade Port Dr. Louisville, KY 40258 or apply online at AdeccoUSA.com!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled