At Vivint Solar, we're changing the way people generate and consume power. We believe that people should have a choice between using outdated, dirty technologies and using innovative, clean solutions to produce the energy they use to live every day. That's why we're making it easy for millions of people nationwide to choose to go solar. Simply stated, we're doing work that really makes a difference.
To undertake such a huge task, we need motivated people who want to make a difference. Right now, we are seeking a Warehouse Specialist that will be a solid contributor within Vivint Solar. As a Warehouse Specialist you will be responsible of all inventories in the warehouse and office. They prepare all jobs with the proper equipment for all installations and record usage on a daily basis. Inventory Assistants oversee the day-to-day activity of the warehouse inventory; ensuring we have necessary inventory at all times, ordering additional inventory when needed, and conduct weekly and monthly audits.
- Attend daily correlation/leadership meetings
- Assist with the office opening and closings
- Oversee the use of equipment and maintain a list of equipment use
- Perform and report weekly audits of inventory
- Prepare equipment for loading of trucks
- Transfer inventory from vehicles to storage facilities and shelves by hand, pallet jack, or forklift
- Actively stay involved with the daily schedule and calendar
- Continually monitor and order supplies to maintain adequate stock levels
- Promptly attend to all communications
- Continually seek to make improvements around the warehouse and office
- Keep the warehouse clean & organized
- Clean & organize vehicles
- Support and abide by all safety regulations set by company
- Ability to work in a deadline driven environment
- Must be extremely organized.
- Great communication skills.
- Ability to demonstrate basic computer skills.
- Must be able to lift 50-70 lbs
- Strong organization skills
- Minimum of a high school diploma or GED.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Warehouse experience a plus
- Forklift certified a plus
- 10 Hour OSHA-Safety course certification (course provided upon employment)
Employees of Vivint Solar must submit to a criminal history check, motor vehicles check, drug screening, and obtain clearance from the state based upon the state requirements.
Vivint Solar is a proud promoter of employment opportunities to our Military and Veterans. We, an equal opportunity employer, do not consider any protected traits (e.g. race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, non-job-related disability, age, or any other protected trait) when hiring-under federal, state and local laws.