Imperial Supplies LLC, a W.W. Grainger company, is celebrating double-digit growth!
As a national distributor of fleet maintenance supplies since 1958, we've built our reputation on strength in supporting services and customized technology.
With more National Account Programs in the fleet industry than all of our competition combined, we are recognized for innovative technology and solutions that reduce costs through efficient ordering methods and stringent controls
This position will be responsible for
- Supervision of around 12-15 associates in Receiving, Packaging, and Shipping areas including floor direction, personnel motivation, and cost control decisions to ensure daily orders are processed within established service criteria
- Human Resources responsibilities with support and direction from Corporate HR partners including performance evaluations, salary recommendations, team member training and development, promotions, and disciplinary action.
- Leading people to ensure compliance with company policies/procedures, continual process improvement and drive employee initiatives to create and promote an environment where employees are involved, empowered, and committed to the success of the Company
- Positive interface with several other areas including Purchasing, Customer Service, Payroll, Human Resources and Quality Control.
- High school diploma and 3-5 years of progressive warehouse/distribution experience required. Related technical or Supply Chain degree and 5+ years demonstrated leadership experience in warehouse setting preferred.
- Ability to develop and maintain positive employee, customer, and cross-functional team relationships is essential to this position.
- Strong attention to detail, verbal and written communication skills, and excellent organizational/prioritization skills required.
- Ability to learn and operate computer systems software, including word processing and spreadsheet applications
Imperial Supplies offers:
- Competitive compensation package including an annual bonus opportunity
- Immediate, industry-leading benefits including health/dental/vision insurance, company paid life and short term disability, profit sharing, personal time off and paid holidays, and more!
- Opportunities for advancement and professional growth
Imperial Supplies is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified minorities, females, those with disabilities, and veterans are especially encouraged to apply.
A little about us:
Grainger helps customers save time and money by providing them the right products to keep their facilities up and running.