- Responsible for supervising the warehousing and shipping of incoming and outgoing materials.
- Supervises warehouse personnel.
- Staff, train, evaluate and develop team members.
- Supervise the daily activities of the warehouse.
- Schedule warehouse team members to meet the demands of the facility.
- Allocate necessary space for stock rotation.
- Assist and maintain appropriate inventory levels and product loss control.
- Oversee shipping and receiving functions as applicable.
- Secure company assets.
- Manage within labor and OPEX budget.
Position Requirements Include:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 1-3 years warehouse/inventory experience required.
- Requires experience managing people/budgets.
- 2+ years supervising warehouse/inventory staff preferred.
- Computer and database application skills.
- Familiarity with inventory management systems.
- Ability to operate a manual / powered pallet jack or lift product.
- Forklift certification is required upon commencement of work.
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.