As a Warehouse Supervisor in our Florence, Ohio plant you'll use your logistics and inventory skills to manage our warehouse supporting the making of our literally Famous Amos and Fudge Stripes. Your pride in keeping our inventory up to snuff along with leadership skills is what we have been looking for. If you have a sweet tooth, great! You're in the right place.
In Florence, our team is small but effective, and we are pretty close knit. Teamwork is extremely important to us, so don't be afraid to showcase your collaboration skills, we want to see them! HERE'S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
Qualifications: YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS Required:
- Leading with motivation - You'll supervise the shipping, receiving and warehouse operations to ensure maximum efficiency and space utilization.
- Coordination is your strong point - You will work to coordinate the scheduling of trucks for shipment of product to ensure the timely filling of all orders.
- Cycle counts, physical counts... and the rest - inventory levels, looking at finished goods, reconciling with finance and monthly inventories. Sneaking cookies could be counted as "research".
- Proven inventory experience - you'll see we use the word "inventory" a lot, let's talk about your experience!
- Logistics experience - trucks, people and things.
- Working alongside production
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience with SAP
- Food manufacturing experience
It's best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn't want you to miss this opportunity. To learn more about what's next, click on one of the links below:
New Hire Benefits Guide THE FINER PRINT
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this Link for English or this Link for Spanish. GROW