Coordinates and directs the activities of assigned warehouse personnel while applying knowledge of warehouse methods, equipment, and capability of workers. Confers with management personnel to establish warehouse and Quality standards.
- Train, assign, and supervise activities of workers engaged in shipping/receiving material, storing material, pulling material for manufacturing, and restocking finished product into the warehouse.
- Provide input to management on employee performance according to established RRD personnel policies
- Monitors productivity and performance standards, plans and directs work flow and project assignments.
- Insures that all material movement by personnel is accompanied by system transactions.
- Identify, develop, and lead implementation of measures to improve efficiency of warehouse methods, equipment performance and working conditions.
- Audits the receiving process, the shipping process and the RMA process.
- Assumes responsibility for user transactions on system. Tracks user errors. Uses system knowledge to supervise transaction error correction.
- Analyzes advanced errors on system, resolves issues.
- Work with Plans and develops warehouse activities and work schedules to meet requirements.
- Provides prompt and accurate service to the manufacturing floor, insuring that downtime is minimized.
- Maintains prompt and accurate communication with Account Management for material status changes, and with other customer specific requests.
- Maintains accurate personnel records. Disciplines personnel when necessary..
- Understands OSHA regulations and ISO9001 standards.
- Perfoms other duties as assigned by manager.