At 3M, we apply science in collaborative ways to improve lives daily. With $30 billion in sales, our 90,000 employees connect with customers all around the world.
3M has a long-standing reputation as a company committed to innovation. We provide the freedom to explore and encourage curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking, and take risks on new ideas.
Here, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter.Job Description:3M is seeking a Warehouse Team Advisor for the Hutchinson Warehouse located in Hutchinson, MN. At 3M, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter. Here, you go.Job Summary
The person hired for the position of Warehouse Team Advisor
will provide direct leadership, coaching and development to the warehouse and logistics team to safely and efficiently support the needs of the Hutchinson manufacturing facility and to meet customer expectations.Primary Responsibilities
include but are not limited to the following:
- Leads employees through a culture of respectful behaviors; zero defects and zero environmental, health and safety incidents.
- Leads the team to meet safety, quality, customer service and cost objectives; is accountable for the activities and results of their team.
- Drives continual improvement in all aspects of the operations in support of the business and strategic plans.
- Analyzes performance and transactional data to identify and lead the team to implement material flow and storage optimization projects
- Available to respond to operational issues seven days/week, twenty-four hours/day.
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited institution
- Minimum of five (5) years of manufacturing experience
- Minimum of two (2) years of supervisory experience such as team lead or team advisor
- Master's degree in from an accredited institution
- Experience in logistic and/or supply chain operations or Business Transformation.
- Skilled in data collection and analysis.
- Excellent team building and interpersonal skills
- Project leadership experience and demonstrated ability to develop and drive time lines
- Lean Six Sigma, Black Belt or Green Belt experience
- Experience in Lean Management Systems
- Ability to work well cross functionally
Hutchinson, MN Travel:
May include up to 5%Relocation:
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status)
Learn more about 3M's creative solutions to the world's problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @3M or @3MNewsroom.
Please access the linked document by clicking here , select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.
A little about us:
Innovation is a way of life at 3M. We solve problems by applying creativity, team work and ingenuity to improve life for millions of people worldwide.