Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Warehouse Group Leader job in Fulton, NY. This is a temporary to hire opportunity. As a Warehouse Group Leader you will be responsible for overseeing and directing daily shift operations within the production freezer, rail dock and shipping dock. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this Warehouse Group Leader job include:
• Shipping finished goods, receiving bulk, coordination of inspection of bulk materials, and disposition of all incoming bulk
• Provide direction, leadership & development to direct reports
• Develop, maintain and assure the area meets site safety requirements for forklifts.
• Assist purchasing group in executing "just in time" delivery concepts by providing knowledge base and proper utilization of storage space
• Experience in operation of pick-up, sit down/stand-up forklifts, attachments and "walkers" in a safe, sanitary and efficient manner
• Thorough understanding and compliance of GMP's, quality, safety, HACCP, USDA requirements and regulatory standards relating to food and poultry processing.
• Computer experience with Warehousing/Inventory Systems, Excel, Word, Outlook and Power Point. Detail oriented with analytical aptitude and mindset.
Monday-Friday, day shift. Full time, temp to hire. Pay is DOE.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Warehouse Group Leader job in Fulton, NY or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.