Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Technical Warehouse job in local Groveport, OH area. This is a temporary to hire opportunity. As a Technical Warehouse worker you will be responsible for running the "Raptors' and/or "Gens" equipment. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this Technical Warehouse job include:
• Requires loading units onto carts or test trays, plugging them in to the test equipment, and running a computer program that either clears the box of any code, or runs the diagnostic testing.
Experience: Experience: Qualifications:
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Must have strong computer skills with the ability to learn new programs.
• Be very detailed oriented.
• Have strong manual dexterity.
• Be able to self manage themselves.
• This role requires time management between multiple test systems (ex. loading one tester while another is running)
• Candidates must be comfortable with standing for the majority of their shift, bending to plug in units, and lifting up to 30 lbs.
2nd shift - 3:45pm - 12:15am
$10.50 - $11.50 depending on position
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Technical Warehouse job in the Groveport, OH area or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.