Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Warehouse UE Tester job in local Lockbourne, OH area. This is a Direct Hire opportunity. As a Warehouse UE Tester job you will be responsible for a UE Tester position. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this Warehouse UE Tester job include:
• Complete and provide required records and documents to the supervisor/manager
• Follow all DOT regulations associated with acetylene cylinder requalification
• Answer inquiries from customers or company employees associated with the requalification process
• Assist in training employees for job task
• Immediately notify the supervisor/manager of any potential operational/safety problems observed
• Maintain all equipment associated with requalification and inventory tools
• Assist Acetylene Operator in production process
• Monitor valve supply and advise supervisor/manager when stock requires replenishment
• Perform minor repair and maintenance to equipment
• Operate forklift, as necessary (e.g. loading and unloading company and outside delivery vehicles making deliveries)
• Attend to customers as necessary and appropriate
• Always conduct self in a professional courteous manner towards customers and other employees
Experience and Qualifications:
• Must obtain and maintain U.S. Department of Transportation qualification for re-qualifying cylinders
• Ability to put safety above all else, while following all safety guidelines
• Good organizational and communication skills
• Ability and willingness to listen and follow directions
• Must pass mandatory drug/alcohol screen(s)
• Standing for 8-hour shift
• Bending, stooping, reaching
• Roll cylinders up to 150 lbs. and lift up to 75 lbs.
• Must maintain regular attendance staying within company guidelines for absenteeism
• Maintain a neat, personal appearance
• Maintain a good working relationship with all employees and customers
Pay rate: $12.00 - $12.50
Hours: 1st shift hours Monday - Friday
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.