A local leading organization is currently seeking experienced Warehouse Unloader in Everett, WA for a temporary to hire opportunity. Unloader is responsible for moving inbound product onto pallets, build and stretch wrap pallets, label, and transport products within a warehouse environment. If you meet the qualifications listed below - Apply Now!
Responsibilities for assembler roles include but are not limited to:
• Unload products from trucks and pallets
• Organize product for distribution in warehouse
• Stack pallet with products
• Continuously lifting and move product
• Keep accurate counts of products
• Work in a team environment
• Operate a pallet jack
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Able to lift up 50lbs repeatedly
• Stand for 8 hour shift
• Ability to work overtime
• Must be able to successfully complete a client specific background check
We have openings for first shift (Monday - Friday from 7AM - 3:30PM)
Pay for this position is $12.50/hr plus overtime as needed. This is a temporary to hire opportunity.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.