Penske Logistics is looking for warehouse associates to become part of an excellent team. This is a great opportunity for individuals who are safety conscious and have a pleasant, outgoing attitude who want to excel in a warehouse environment. Shifts Start Times:
Wednesday - Sunday
Tuesday - Saturday
Thursday - Monday Performance Based Bonuses and Incentives.
Associates can earn from $1.25 - $2.50 more per hour. The more you pick, the more $ you make. Associates have the potential to earn up to an additional $6,400 a year with Performance Based Bonuses and Incentives.
- Production Pay Incentives
- Hourly Compensation
- Full-time Positions
- Paid Vacation, Sick Time & Holidays
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- 401(k) / Tuition Assistance
- Cash Balance Pension Plans
- Week End Incentive Pay
- Unlimited Warehouse and Driver Referral Bonuses
- Will Have Set Schedule with 2 Consecutive Days Off
- $500 Sign-on Bonus
- Performs all tasks in compliance with Penske Safety policies and OSHA requirements
- Picks perishable products in ambient, refrigerated and frozen environments and places products in trays, racks, bins or pallets according to predetermined sequence such as size, type or product code
- Checks shipments for quality and accuracy
- Operates Power Industrial Equipment
- Flexible to work overtime if requested
- Notify Warehouse Lead or Supervisor of picking stations not maintaining required production goal rates
- Removes damaged products from shipping lines and replace as necessary
- Replenish order home locations as necessary during or after picking operations
- Maintains clean, neat and orderly workstation and work areas
- Performs other duties as required
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least 1 year of warehousing or material- handling experience
- Pass pre-employment testing (Drug Screening and Background Check)
The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The associate must be able to see and hear. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distant vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to move frequently, stand, walk and sit. The associate is frequently required to use their hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to lift and/or move up to 50lbs/23kg and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100lbs/45kg. Additional Information
All associate information with be kept confidential in accordance with EEO guidelines. About our Company
Established in 1969 and founded by Indianapolis 500 racing legend Roger S. Penske
, the Penske Corporation
is a transportation services firm with major interests in truck leasing, auto racing, supply-chain logistics management, and retail automobile sales and service.
The company has revenues of approximately $17 billion. Penske Logistics is an award-winning, industry thought leader known for its operational excellence in supply chain and logistics management. With operations in North America, South America, Europe, and Asia, Penske Logistics provides a wide array of solutions including dedicated contract carriage, distribution center management, transportation management, lead logistics, and supply chain consulting to major shippers worldwide.
Our company culture provides a progressive, growth-oriented work environment, where you'll enjoy greater independence, and a strong leadership team. Penske provide excellent benefits, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), tuition reimbursement and great opportunity for career advancement.
At Penske, we embrace difference and thrive on it for the benefit of our associates, our services and our community. Penske is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, ancestry, religion.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
Penske Logistics is a wholly owned subsidiary of Penske Truck Leasing. With operations in North America, South America, Europe and Asia, Penske Logistics provides supply chain management and logistics services to leading companies around the world. Penske Logistics delivers value through its design, planning and execution in transportation, warehousing and freight management. Visit http://www.penskelogistics.com/ to learn more.
Penske Truck Leasing and Penske Logistics proudly recruits and hires veterans nationwide. We’re annually listed on the Victory Media Top 100 Military-Friendly Employer list (they publish G.I. Jobs and Military Spouse magazines). Last year, 13 percent of new hires were veterans. The company is actively hiring truck drivers, truck maintenance and logistics operations personnel. We are a leading global transportation services provider, offering full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain management solutions.