Overview About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter. Description
- Assembles supplies and equipment requisition for delivery to trains per Amtrak's Pars.
- Delivers food, supplies, ice, linen and other materials to train.
- Picks inventory as instructed.
- Responsible and accountable for the stocking and accurate documentation of all inventory.
- Utilizes inventory control/ (FIFO) rotation procedures to minimize waste/spoilage.
- Participates in daily/weekly/monthly inventory counts.
- Loads and unloads products and materials from truck, and/or railcar.
- Moves products and materials to warehouse storage.
- May be required to operate Powered Industrial Vehicles (PIVs) including forklifts, tugs, carts and pallet jacks. Only employees who meet Aramark's CMV policy requirements will be permitted to operate PIVs. Forklift operation will require additional certification and training.
- Safely operates PIVs in a manner consistent with safe work procedures and in accordance with operating guidelines.
- Follows all Standard Operating Procedures and safety/security guidance.
- Completes daily logs.
- Communicates with employees from other shifts.
- Cleans and maintains work area.
- General warehouse work as assigned.
- Participates in daily shift briefings.
- Works in Cooler and Freezer.
- Uses PCs, hand-held computers or other such devices.
- Meets accuracy and production standards.
- Complies with all OSHA and MSDS Standards, and all Company work rules, policies and procedures.
- Maintains a professional attitude towards co-workers, management, client employees and visitors to the facility.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must show enthusiasm and a willingness to work as a team, in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to lift, push and pull 50lbs
- Prior food and beverage service experience preferred
- Must be TEAM certified or obtain TEAM certification during probationary period
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.