Overview: About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
- Assembles food, supplies, linen, other materials and equipment requisition for delivery to Amtrak trains per client's Pars.
- Operates forklifts, pallets jack, dock lever and other mechanical equipment.
- Picks and strips inventory as instructed. Responsible and accountable for the stocking and accurate documentation of all inventory.
- Participates in daily, weekly, monthly inventory counts.
- Upload and unload of products and material.
- Clean and maintain work area.
- Works in cooler and freezer.
- Meets accuracy and production standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
- General warehouse duties occur within the assigned area of warehouse operations and position supports all areas of the warehouse as needed.
- Additional Job Functions:
- Cross-train in areas as required by your manager
- Work in other areas or departments as needed
- Completion of any task requested by a supervisor or member of the Aramark management team.
- Must show enthusiasm and a willingness to work as a team, in a fast paced environment
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required. This is normally acquired through a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Manual dexterity required for operating machinery.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to push a fully-loaded warehouse cart.
- Position requires repetitive motion, overhead reaching, working in both extreme heat and extreme cold.
- Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Basic computer skills required, including use of technology (scanners, hand-held computers, etc).
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.