Job Title : Warehouse Worker Summary -
Insure the timely processing of customer orders through any and all procedure and functions of the Distribution Center. Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned) -
- Pull and ship orders to customers in a timely and efficient manner.
- Maintain inventory accuracy when moving product. Always move the correct quantity to/from the correct location.
- Insure timely processing of transactions through the computer system.
- Use proper care and concern to insure safe handling of material and order through the DC to avoid personal injury and property damage. This includes using all powered equipment in a safe manner.
- Verify product to be selected matches the label on product and location to insure the correct material being shipped.
- Verify shipping documents and labels to insure product is shipped to the proper customer. Audit when necessary.
- Indicate on pick list any overage or shortages to insure proper invoicing and for back ordered product.
- Stack product on pallet in a manner to prevent damage in shipment. Stretch wrap the pallet.
- Load product on trailer in order to maximize efficiency in space used.
- Replenish inventory into prime locations and perform necessary system transactions. Keep work area clean and orderly.
A little about us:
We’re shaping the future. Together, let’s make a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Tomorrow needs you.