Looking for work during harvest season?
Manpower is currently recruiting for harvest time warehouse positions in the Cherokee, IA area!
As a warehouse employee you will perform repetitive machine or process operation following prescribed routine while following directions and performing adjustments to processes or machinery. You will record and report production numbers. Operation of equipment to include, but not limited to the following manufacturing equipment: forklift and machinery used for sorting seed and making containers.
Is this position for you?
1. There are multiple shifts available: 1st, 2nd and 3rd!
2. While with Manpower you will be paid weekly while making a competitive wage with ability to earn extra based on attendance! You will also gain access to Manpower's free tuition program that allows you to work towards a college degree - absolutely free!
3. You are eligible for benefits starting 90 days after start date.
What you can bring to the table:
1. Your ability to follow oral and written instructions
2. Ability to effectively communicate in one-on-one and in group situations.
3. Your excellent punctuality and attendance.
4. If you have previous forklift experience, that's great! However, we are always willing to train you in the opportunity.
*Background check and Drug Screen are required for this position.
Interested? Call us at 605-361-1560 to schedule your interview today!
A little about us:
For nearly 70 years, Manpower’s mission is to provide job seekers with meaningful career opportunities.