Overview: About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
- Ensures tables are cleared, clean and ready for the next party
- Closely monitor each table within the assigned section and during the entire shift to ensure all guests needs are being met
- Ensures front of the house sanitation standards and board of health regulations are being met
- Must show enthusiasm and a willingness to work as a team, in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to lift, push and pull 50lbs
- Prior food and beverage service experience preferred
- Must be TEAM certified or obtain TEAM certification during probationary period
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.