Coca-Cola seeks a Warehouse Worker to join our team in Allentown and will ensure compliance with TCCC Management Systems standards. Perform all tasks in a safe manner to ensure achievement of Quality, Service, and Cost objectives. Comply with all standard operating procedures and requirements under TCCC Management System.The Warehouse Worker is responsible for, but not limited to the following responsibilities:
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Ensure efficient operation of shipping and receiving of products.
- Comply with all standard safety practices, safety rules, and all Company rules and policies.
- Maintain accurate records and logs as required.
- Perform operator-related preventative maintenance duties as required.
- Maintain equipment and area cleanliness to ensure compliance with all GMP standards. Maintain proper safety conditions of equipment including immediately correcting or reporting safety issues to your supervisor.
- Work directly with supervisor other personnel and management to problem-solve to ensure maximum efficiencies.
- Troubleshoot and correct inventory and quality problems.
- Able to participate in team assignments.
- Working Conditions: Work is performed in a high-speed bottling and production environment.
- Work involves exposure to temperature extremes, high noise levels, wetness, heights, dust, moving equipment, vibrations and vapors.
- Equipment Used: Power Forklifts, Floor Scrubbers, Pallet jacks, Hi-lifts
- Non-essential Functions: Train new associates, perform other duties as assigned,
- Explain and demonstrate job tasks to visitors.
- High School diploma or GED required
- 1-3 year of general work experience required.
- Working knowledge of shipping and receiving.
- Ability to operate a forklift.
- Ability to read, write, speak and comprehend English.
- Ability to trouble-shoot production-related problems.
- Must be able to see and hear. Must be able to understand and follow directions.
- Must be able to demonstrate good attendance.
- Ability to use and understand the WMS system.
- Ability to recognize material and product defects.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds. Manual and finger dexterity.
- Ability to work on all shifts. Ability to work up to twelve (12) hour shifts to satisfy business needs.
- Ability to work extended hours and/or overtime as required. Ability to visually identify material defects.
DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
*RELOCATION ASSISTANCE WILL NOT BE PROVIDED FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY
*APPLY BY UPLOADING A COPY OF YOUR RESUME IN WORD.DOC OR PDF FORMAT Apply Online Today!
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants, employees, and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education, employment history, a criminal history check, reference checks, and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
The Coca-Cola Company is the world's largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands and more than 3,800 beverage choices. Led by Coca-Cola, one of the world's most valuable and recognizable brands, our Company portfolio features 20 billion-dollar brands, many of which are available in reduced-, low- or no-calorie options. Our billion-dollar brands include Diet Coke, Coca-Cola Zero, Fanta, Sprite, vitaminwater and Powerade. Through the world's largest beverage distribution system, we are the No. 1 provider of both sparkling and still beverages. More than 1.9 billion servings of our beverages are enjoyed by consumers in more than 200 countries each day. With an enduring commitment to building sustainable communities, our Company is focused on initiatives that reduce our environmental footprint, create a safe, inclusive work environment for our associates, and enhance the economic development of the communities where we operate. For more information, visit Coca-Cola Journey at http://www.coca-colacompany.com/homepage Coca-Cola Beverages (Shanghai) Ltd. an indirect wholly owned subsidiary of The Coca-Cola Company, provides marketing and technical/quality services to The Coca-Cola Company in China.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.