Overview About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter. Description POSITION SUMMARY
Fills orders, counts, loads, and unloads product on incoming trailers according to the shipping schedule. Position requires demonstration of competency for all on-the-job activities that may have a direct or indirect affect on product safety, legality and/or quality. POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES/MAJOR DUTIES
Qualifications ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTION/REQUIREMENTS
- Ensures that product received from plant or other plants is recorded correctly.
- Load and unloads to appropriate distribution area to ensure that shipping schedules are met
- Maintains cleanliness of work area. Work area includes bathrooms and ancillary offices.
- Pull and pack orders accurately according to shipping manifest to include full trays and individual packaged items (i.e. - "eaches").
- Remove stales and load empty trays into trailer for return to plant.
- Ensures compliance with all company policies and procedures (EEO, Sexual Harassment, Safety, Sarbanes Oxley, etc.)
- Performance of other duties which are deemed by management to be an integral part of the job, including but not limited to fulfillment of work schedules, adherence to attendance policies, and other applicable operating rules, policies and procedures .
- LICENSE None Required/ May Require Commercial Drivers License.
- MOBILITY Physically capable of movement to all Shipping areas.
- Ability to exert force necessary to use hand truck to transport stacked products weighing (400 lbs), up to at a distance of (300)feet. Continuously throughout the day into and out of transport trucks and low boy humps, up and down ramps with slopes up to 30°, 24' high.
- Ability to routinely stoop, bend, and lift product containers weighing ( 20 lbs), from floor level up to 90'.
- SENSORY Ability to distinguish color coded equipment, containers, label, signs, etc. Ability to take verbal direction. Ability to see and understand computer printouts.
- COMMUNICATION Speech and hearing abilities that allow the individual to communicate clearly and distinctly in English, and/or another language if required.
- Ability to generate written communication and operate required office equipment. Ability to read, comprehend and practice necessary safety procedures, signs, etc.
- OTHER Ability to wear and use approved, applicable safety equipment, as needed.
- Must meet/maintain CDC food handling requirements and other government and/or customer requirements
- Ability to perform basic mathematical computations.
Ability to work in a 30° to 120° environment.
- One year shipping or related experience.
- High School or GED and must have demonstrated ability to read, comprehend and record information applicable to the job
. HOURS VARIES TUE/SAT - OFF