Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter . Description
Qualifications Must be available to work nights, weekends, holidays.
- Receiving, shipping, and transfer of food and beverage products throughout the amphitheater
- Performs transfers from the warehouse to the concession stands, bars, and portables before and during the event
- Receives transfers back into the warehouse as concession stands close at the end of the event
- Assist with the receiving of product deliveries as needed
- Assist in the pre-event preparation and setup process and adhering to established event time schedules
- Assist with monthly inventory counts
- Drop product and stock coolers
- Identify damaged, lost, or missing merchandise and notify supervisor
- Loading and unloading of goods and supplies and ensuring proper handling
- Warehouse Workers must be able to work physically hard, able to deal with constant bending and lifting
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Working knowledge of warehouse operations
- Working Knowledge of warehouse equipment including carts, pallet jacks, and forklifts
- Must be over 18 years of age
- Lifting 50 pounds maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying objects weighing up to 35 pounds.
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.