Overview: About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
- Often uses a forklift, hand truck, and other materials
- accept, count, and move incoming deliveries to the warehouse or specific departments
- properly place items for storage and access
- move material around as needed, and deliver outgoing materials to shipping area
- requires DOT certification
- Must show enthusiasm and a willingness to work as a team, in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to lift, push and pull 50lbs
- Must be DOT certified or obtain DOT certification during probationary period
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.