Overview About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter. Description
Under general supervision, perform daily warehouse operations, Aramark safety and customer service procedures. Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive, properly store, date, and rotate all deliveries
- All product received is to be put away in an orderly fashion and refrigerator/freezer goods must be date stamped before they are put away
- Verify all shipping records for accuracy in quantity and quality - report any inaccuracies, damaged, or expired product immediately to the supervisor or manager
- Pull and distribute food, beverage, chargeable, and non chargeable products to locations throughout the stadium prior to and during event
- Maintain clean and safe environment; required to assist with preparation and clean-up of dock, walk in cooler/freezer, warehouse, and any other assigned areas during shift and at the end of shift
- Perform physical inventory as needed - daily, weekly, end of month, etc.
- Follow all HACCP procedures including; receiving and distribution of food and beverage products, sanitation and cleanliness, temperature log, etc.
- May be required to receive certification to drive carts, forklifts, and other warehouse equipment
- Opening and closing duties as assigned by supervisor or manager
- Must maintain a pleasant attitude towards customers, co-workers, and management; must possess excellent customer service skills
- Adhere to uniform standards and requirements
- Follow Wage & Hour regulations
Assist in any other task as assigned by management Qualifications
- Must show enthusiasm and a willingness to work as a team, in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to lift, push and pull 50lbs
- Prior food and beverage service experience preferred
- Must be TEAM certified or obtain TEAM certification during probationary period
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.