Overview: About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
The Receiver is in charge of all incoming and outgoing packages, mail, supplies, etc. They are also in charge of making deliveries daily to all schools including the District office, Kitchens, and Maintenance. Maintaining detailed paperwork and keeping office and warehouse well organized is a must. Knowledge is preferred but will train right person.
- Must show enthusiasm and a willingness to work as a team, in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to lift, push and pull 60lbs
- Must have valid driver licence.
- Must be able to stand, sit, bend, climb and reach.
- Forklift experience is plus but will train.
- Must have good organization skills
- Must be detailed oriented.
- Excellent attendance is a must.
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.