Overview: Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter .
Description: Position Summary:
Under the direction of the Warehouse Manager the Warehouse Clerk is responsible for performing any combination of warehouse task including receiving and storing inventory, and distributing merchandise and products to various components. Must be detailed orientated and computer literate. Must be able to stay on task and complete receiving and inventories in a timely fashion. Essential Functions:
- Responsible for receiving any products delivered to the warehouse.
- Responsible for proper safe storage of all products delivered to the warehouse.
- Responsible for pulling any and all product on requisitions for daily distribution.
- Responsible for conducting weekly and monthly inventory counts.
- Responsible for keeping FIFO (first in first out) receiving controls.
- Responsible for maintaining Aramark alcohol beverage issuance policies.
- Responsible for maintaining clean and safe warehouse environment.
- Responsible for assisting recycle center as needed.
- Responsible for assisting delivery drivers in loading and possible deliveries of warehouse goods.
- Responsible for safe operating manual pallet jacks for freight distribution (training provided).
- Responsible for safe operating electric pallet jacks for freight distribution (training provided).
- Responsible for safe onsite deliveries by electric or gas powered cart (with valid drivers licenses - training provided)
- Follows, implements all emergency procedures.
- Follows Aramark policies and procedures and safety policies.
- May be required to work overtime, and/or weekends.
- Additional tasks and responsibilities may be assigned at the discretion of the Warehouse Manager.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Two years experience in a like employment.
- This position may require you drive a company vehicle/van. If so you are required to:
- Have a valid US Driver's License
- Pass a driving record background check (MVR)
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.