Overview: About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Description: Essential Tasks and Responsibilities:
Additional Job Functions:
- Ability to work independently.
- Must be able to read and follow instructions according to policies, procedures and SOP's.
- Assembles orders, supplies and equipment requisition for delivery to Amtrak trains per client's Pars.
- Operates warehouse racks, dock levers and other mechanical equipment.
- Picks and strips inventory as instructed. Responsible and accountable for the stocking and accurate documentation of all inventory.
- Participates in daily, weekly, monthly inventory counts, when needed.
- Clean, sanitize and maintain work areas.
- Work in cooler and freezer to build orders and return inventory.
- Meets accuracy and production standards.
- Cross-train in areas as required by your manager.
- Ablilty to lift up to 50+ lbs. through the day.
- Work in other areas or departments as needed
- Completion of any task requested by a supervisor or member of the Aramark management team.
Qualifications: Required Qualifications:
- Flexible schedules that can accommodate early morning to overnight shifts.
- Ability to work successfully in a team enviroment.
- Minimal experience in the warehouse and food service industry.
- Ability to quickly learn new programs.
- Ability to stand and walk for extended time.
- Must be able to speak and understand English.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Driver's license and/or ability to obtain DOT certification.
Most often works in warehouse and train yard. Requires frequent lifting/transporting of food products; involves repetitive motions througout shift; and interacting with other at-risk conditions. Position works in enviroments where safety is paramaount.
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.