Adecco staffing is currently partnering with Great Lakes Cheese and we are in need of Warehouse Workers to work at their Hiram, Ohio location.
If you meet the qualifications listed below - Apply Now!
• Area, equipment, and personal sanitation
• Unbox/unwrap product from original packaging
• Weigh product when applicable
• Inspect/clean product
• Maintain accurate production records
• Keep line stocked with product to assure no down time
• Operate cutters and lifting equipment
• Load product into machines / onto equipment for further processing
• Pack and seal trim
• Productive use of down time
• Review order specifications to perform quality checks against customer orders.
• Direct/communicate to line personnel on order specifications and quality issues.
• Enter data on production reports.
• Communicate to line personnel on safety issues.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
• Perform handheld functions using a handheld scanner.
• All other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Basic understanding of manufacturing processes and related equipment. Repetitive work, ability to make minor decisions based on standard practices. Ability to read, prepare, and comprehend production reports and worksheets, ability to communicate with line personnel regarding information contained therein, and regarding quality and safety issues.
**Must be available to work any day, any shift, and overtime as required.
PHYSICAL EFFORT / ACTIVITY:
Repetitive work in a fast-paced production environment with average temperature of 50-60 degrees F. Hair nets, ear plugs/muffs, hardhats, and/or safety glasses may be required. Ability to frequently handle material from floor-to-waist, waist-to-shoulder, shoulder-to-overhead and pushing/pulling/carrying. Ability to constantly stand/walk; bend/flex/extend/twist neck and back; frequently grip/reach/lift/pull with L/R hands. Product weight: up to 50 pounds.
Paid Weekly - (work this week, have a check next week!)
To Apply, go to: www.adeccousa.com and click on How to Apply (top right of the page)
enter 44241 as your zip code and it falls under office number 7290.