Job Description Branch ID:2200
Pay Rate/Salary: $14.00-14.00 / Hour
1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in packing or wrapping products and materials to protect them from damage during storage or shipment: Studies production orders and confers with other department supervisors to ascertain type and quantity of product to be shipped and packing requirements, such as containers or wrapping material to be used, and to coordinate department's activities with other departments.
2) Inspects products prior to packing and wrapping and places rejected products aside or returns them to production departments.
3) Observes packing and wrapping operations to verify conformance to specifications.
4) Works with team members in packing and wrapping procedures
5) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR
6) May supervise workers engaged in cleaning upholstered furniture of foreign material prior to packing and be designated Supervisor, Inspect, Clean-Up, And Wrap.
7) May engaged in final assembly of products before packing and be designated Supervisor, Packing.
Must be able to lift heavy objects weighing up to 75-100lbs. Must be able to work weekends and have a flexible schedule
Job Requirements If you are interested please submit your resume to email@example.com. A recruiter will contact you if you meet all the qualifications.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
A little about us:
Staffmark’s mission is simple—to help you achieve your goals. We want to be your job search partner.