- Operate and maintain various water treatment systems (including Direct Sand Filter, Reverse Osmosis, Wastewater and Stormwater) and associated equipment,
- Keep appropriate written and electronic records documenting compliance to permit requirements.
- Assist in site efforts to consistently demonstrate adherence to all applicable safety and environmental regulations.
- Comply with all Dunedin Facility standard operating procedures and requirements.
- Perform all tasks in a safe manner to ensure achievement of Food Safety, Quality, Safety, Environmental, Energy and Cost Objectives.
- Operate water, wastewater, dewatering and stormwater treatment systems and associated equipment
- Manage wastewater operations in an environmentally responsible manner
- Manage water treatment operations in compliance with Quality and Food Safety requirements.
- Resolve minor equipment technical issues
- Monitor stormwater basins and outside storage areas
- Maintain equipment and area cleanliness to ensure compliance with all GMP and OE standards.
- Perform preventative maintenance duties
- Maintain accurate records and logs
- Conduct water/wastewater sampling and analyses including equipment calibrations
- Conduct regulatory based inspections of water and waste storage/collection areas using standardized checklists
- Generate work orders
- Troubleshoot and correct problems during equipment operation.
- Comply with all standard safety practices, Company rules, and policies.
- Able to identify deficiencies within area of responsibility and implement or recommend appropriate corrective actions.
- Conduct rounds of site twice per shift to ensure compliance with all applicable regulations
- Record various utility meter readings
- Update excel spreadsheets of water and wastewater metrics
- Minor landscaping, irrigation, and outdoor clean-up activities
- Coordinate all data, report, and regulatory submission verification, validation, and documentation.
- GMP/Housekeeping related cleaning and upkeep of equipment and assigned work areas.
- Demonstrate leadership, responsibility, and team work
- Work involves exposure to temperature extremes, outdoor creatures (snakes, insects, etc.), indoor/outdoor transition, heights, tanks and pits, high noise levels, wet conditions, industrial waste, chemicals, dust, moving equipment, vibrations and vapors.
- To ensure adequate coverage, vacation schedule may be limited to no more than one full week of time off per calendar year. Remaining vacation days can be scheduled and taken in less than week increments
Common laboratory equipment/meters, personal computer, chemical and other pumps, forklift, hoist, hand cart, hand tools, sample collection equipment, measuring instruments, equipment operations manuals, and Safety Data Sheets.
Personal protective equipment including, but not limited to safety glasses, steel-toed shoes, bump cap and hearing protection. Leadership Behaviors:
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Travel to other locations.
- Explain and demonstrate job tasks to visitors.
- Order supplies and chemicals.
- Forklift operator certification.
- High school diploma or GED required. Associate's degree in technical or related preferred.
- One year or more advanced wastewater treatment experience required
- One year or more water treatment experience preferred
- Florida Water and/or Wastewater Operator license preferred.
- Class C Wastewater Operator license required within 1 years of beginning the position.
- Ability to work on projects independently and under minimal supervision.
- Physical agility including climbing, bending, kneeling, twisting, and lifting minimum of 50 lbs.
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand instructions given in English.
- Ability to read and understand equipment operations manuals, basic electrical and mechanical drawings, and to perform minor maintenance tasks (after training) as related to water/wastewater equipment.
- Have a good attendance record
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills.
- Ability to work 8-12 hour shifts, or other work schedules as determined by business need, including overtime as required.
- Ability to conduct training of others.
- Must be certified on the job qualification package for this position within 60 working days of start date.
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.