Coca-Cola seeks a Wastewater Operator-Utility to operate and maintain wastewater treatment system and associated equipment, and keep appropriate records documenting compliance to permit requirements. Assist in site efforts to consistently demonstrate adherence to all applicable safety and environmental regulations. Comply with all standard operating procedures and requirements under TCCC Quality System. Perform all tasks in a safe manner to ensure achievement of Quality, Safety, and Cost Objectives. The Wastewater Operator-Utility is responsible for, but not limited to the following responsibilities:
- Operate wastewater treatment and associated equipment
- Manage wastewater operations in an environmentally responsible manner
- Resolve minor equipment technical issues
- Maintain equipment and area cleanliness to ensure compliance with all GMP standards.
- Perform preventative maintenance duties
- Maintain accurate records and logs
- Conduct wastewater sampling and analyses
- Generate work orders
- Troubleshoot and correct problems during equipment operation.
- Comply with all standard safety practices, Company rules, and policies.
- Operate lift truck, electric pallet jack as needed.
- Complete and maintain accurate documentation/logs of activities during shift.
- Troubleshoot and correct machinery problems as related to utilities.
- Keep work area clean at all times.
- Perform preventative maintenance duties as required.
Work involves exposure to temperature extremes, indoor/outdoor transition, heights, high noise levels, and wetness, dust, moving equipment, vibrations and vapors. Equipment Used:
Common laboratory equipment, personal computer, forklift, hoist, hand cart, hand tools, measuring instruments, equipment operations manuals, and MSDS sheets. Personal protective equipment including, but not limited to safety glasses, steel-toed shoes and hearing protection.Non-essential Functions:
Travel to other locations. Explain and demonstrate job tasks to visitors. Order supplies and chemicals. Perform other duties as assigned. Schedule:
Flex schedule (all shifts)Education
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Active Massachusetts wastewater license for 5C rated facility.
- 1 year recent wastewater experience .
- Prior production / manufacturing experience preferred.
- Anaerobic and Aerobic experience preferred .
- Ability to pay attention to detail.
- Must demonstrate maintenance aptitude by either passing the Tech II Exam or including description of previous maintenance experience on the job bid.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand instructions given in English.
- Ability to read and understand equipment operations manuals, basic electrical and mechanical drawings, and to perform minor maintenance tasks (after training) as related to wastewater equipment. Ability to cover varying work 12-hour shifts and overtime from 1st to 2nd shift to cover for staff absences in wastewater.
- Ability to participate in an "on-call" schedule.
- Must be certified on the JPM for this position within sixty working days of start date.
DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS:
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
*RELOCATION ASSISTANCE WILL NOT BE PROVIDED FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY
*APPLY BY UPLOADING A COPY OF YOUR RESUME IN WORD.DOC OR PDF FORMAT Apply Online Today!
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants, employees, and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education, employment history, a criminal history check, reference checks, and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top