Water Damage Sales Manager/ Project Manager
Adecco Staffing located in Irvine, CA is currently assisting a local Water Damage Restoration company located in Long Beach, CA in identifying a strong candidate for a Estimator role.
Must have a minimum of 4 years experience with Insurance work.
• Provide customer support from start to finish of all projects and maintain contact with customers during and after completion of projects as needed.
• Prepare client proposals and estimates and follow up with customers to close the sale.
• Accurately estimate and price all work to maximize volume and profitability.
• Document, coordinate and communicate any project change orders to the field and to the customer.
• Complete required paperwork, forms and records as required.
• Handles customer issues and concerns in a professional and courteous manner that protects the interests of the company and also insures the customer is satisfied.
• Coordinate and manage employees and subcontractors on site as needed.
Skills and Experience Required
• Must have previous experience in sales and project management.
• Ability to complete and/or manage projects from proposal to closeout scope, schedule and budget requirements
• Able to work both in the field and in office environment and professionally interact with co-workers, clients, vendors, and other business.
• Must have a Valid driver's license and good driving record
• Must have strong interpersonal skills.
• Knowledge of local and state construction codes - preferred
• Knowledge in remediation services- preferred
Must have experience as a Restoration Estimator or an Insurance Adjuster. be able to do sketches and understand what the insurance adjuster needs to see in an estimate.
Job Type: Full-time
• High school or equivalent
• As an Estimator or Insurance Adjuster: 4 years
• spanish a plus
Required license or certification:
• Driver's License
If you meet the qualifications listed please Apply Now!
Pay for this position is D.O.E $40,000 - $60,000. This is a direct hire opportunity for the right candidate.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this position with Adecco.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.