At Exelon, we've got a place for you!
Join the nation's leading competitive energy provider, with one of the largest electricity generation portfolios and retail customer bases in the country. You will be part of a family of companies that strives for the highest standards of power generation, competitive energy sales, and energy delivery. Our team of outstanding professionals is focused on performance, thought leadership, innovation, and the power of ideas that come from a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Exelon will provide you the tools and resources you need to design, build and enhance a successful career. We are also dedicated to motivating the success of our employees through competitive base salary, incentives, and health and retirement benefits.
Join Exelon and share your passion at a forward-thinking Fortune 150 company. Establish yourself in a place where you can truly shine and create a brighter, more sustainable tomorrow. Energize your career at Exelon!
Installs and modifies existing plumbing equipment according to installation instructions, supervisor instructions and all applicable county or city codes. Performs miscellaneous trouble shooting and repairs. Modifies and fabricates pipe fittings as needed per installation. Able to identify electrical, plumbing and safety problems that apply to the installation and takes necessary corrective action. Performs necessary clerical duties with job.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities: (Essential Job Function)
- Perform independently work skills in Residential Water Heater replacement applications
- Perform independently work skills in residential plumbing and gas piping applications.
- Assists in other advanced applications of Residential Water Heater products.
- Performs clerical duties necessary to complete job work orders
- Maintain proper truck stock and equipment maintenance
- Works independently or under direct supervision and selects from a variety of established procedures to accomplish assigned tasks
- Performs various specific job duties as assigned by the Team Leader, and Dept. Manager.
- Demonstrated knowledge of, copper, CPVC, PCV, and gas piping installations.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Gas & Electric Hot Water Heaters Installations.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing along with customer service skills
- Must have the ability to read and comprehend blue prints / specifications and Installation manuals
- Minimum of  years of experience in plumbing/pipefitting installations for Residential. Systems.
Must have Maryland State Journeyman Plumbers License, w/ Backflow Certification, and Balto. City Gas Fitters license
Other (Including physical requirements, working conditions, etc. ):
- Must have valid drivers
license and ability to meet Company driving standards
- Must have basic hand tools to properly perform job requirements.
- Must be able to work weekends, holidays and overtime.
Recent convictions for crimes reasonably related to activities of this job may disqualify an applicant.
Join BGE HOME to be a part of the team that offers a wide range of energy-related products and services that address the comfort and energy management needs of residential and small commercial customers in Maryland.
BGE HOME, a Constellation Company, specializes in the sale and service of heating, air conditioning, water heating, plumbing, and electrical systems along with appliance repair, replacement windows, doors, siding and attic insulation.
We are committed to our customers and have a customer satisfaction rating of more than 95 percent.
Our employees ";live"; the BGE HOME Initiatives: Customer Commitment, Excellence, Integrity & Accountability, Teamwork and Safety.
We are a company that cares about the environment, supports local communities and embraces the diversity of our employees.
Every business line offers opportunity for employee development.
We have some of the best training programs in the area.
Here at BGE HOME, we continue our success through the strength of our people.
It's your future - it's about your career and your goals.
At BGE HOME, our aim is to match the right people with the right jobs.
Exelon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. VEVRAA Federal Contractor