A local leading organization is currently seeking an Environmental Lab Assistant in Cheyenne, WY, for a 5 month temporary entry level opportunity. This person will be assisting in the client's lab with water sample management and analysis, quality assurance control, and data management. If you meet the qualifications listed below, Apply Now!
Laboratory Employee - General Scope of Work
* Assist Water Quality Laboratory personnel with logging-in and storage of samples submitted to the laboratory. Arrange for the return of shipping containers to the field offices.
* Analyze and report chemical analyses into the LIMS database, including quality control samples.
* Prepare samples, chemical reagents, standards, and laboratory reports.
* Maintain inventory of chemicals
* Other tasks as assigned
Preferred Knowledge and Skills
* Any combination of training and experience equivalent to a Bachelor's degree in chemistry, biology or environmental science. Must possess the ability to work both as a team player and function in the laboratory with limited oversight. Knowledge of laboratory safety procedures preferred.
* Knowledge of TDS, TSS, Alkalinity, BOD, COD, Oil & Grease, Fecal Coliform and E coli preferred.
$14 per hour plus overtime, if required.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor include:
* Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
* 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
* Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
* Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
* State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees
* Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
To be considered for this position or other related opportunities with Adecco, click on Sign Up at https://www.adeccousa.com
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.