IBM Performance Marketing is changing the way IBM markets itself to the world. Agile and iterative development, done in co-located teams focused on innovative approaches and best practices are making that change come to life. With technology now infused into every aspect of organizations, the entire craft of marketing has become more instrumented, interconnected, and intelligent. This is driving profound changes in how IBM marketing is led and practiced.
IBM Watson Customer Engagement is looking for a Campaign Manager to join our World Wide Watson Commerce team, who is talented, collaborative, and has a passion for demand marketing. We have positions open in the following location:
• Littleton, MA
In this role, you will develop integrated campaigns that attract new customers, cross-sell to existing customers, and progress pipeline to deliver results. The Campaign Manager will specialize in campaign management, digital strategy, and execution-and be someone who is ready to drive transformation in a high energy environment.
As a Campaign Manager your key responsibilities will include:
• Develop and execute highly targeted, integrated multi-channel demand generation campaigns with a sharp focus on digital channels
• Measure and report performance of digital marketing campaigns; assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
• Apply KPIs, analytics, and insights to better profile, target, and retarget prospects; drive continual optimization of campaign performance
• Partner with Product Marketing, agency, digital/web, and social teams to develop a digital strategy that engages the target audience and ensures marketing objectives are strategically aligned across the buyers' digital journey
• Interlock with global geography, profession, and industry teams to ensure successful campaign adoption and execution
• Work collaboratively and effectively with all levels of management and staff within the organization
Discover what you can do at IBM.
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.