Ready to change the way the world works?
IBM Watson uses Cognitive Computing to tackle some of humanity's most challenging problems - like revolutionizing how doctors research cancer or transforming how businesses engage with their customers. This is a crucial role for Watson and a phenomenal opportunity for candidates who have a balanced blend of technical and business acumen, and are looking forward to working in a highly dynamic and evolving environment.
The Watson Crossbrand Client Experience Center in San Francisco is a state of the art facility capable of taking our key clients and partners through real world collaborative and immersive cognitive computing experiences that Watson brings to organizations. The center hosts live integrated systems and provides collaboration space equipped with the most sophisticated interactive technologies in the industry.
• Build and optimize a process and system to manage the complete end to end client experience for Watson clients and ecosystem partners at the Watson Crossbrand Client Experience Center. This is a high profile, client-facing position, where you will plan, consult, negotiate, organize, present and facilitate interactive Watson client experiences for qualified sales opportunities. The center team will need to deliver hundreds of experiences every year while maintaining extraordinarily high levels of service and quality. This position requires relationship building skills and diplomatic sensitivity for international and multicultural ways of doing business globally. The briefings expected results are: high customer satisfaction, a business relationship for IBM, and sales acceleration.
• Qualify visits, schedule, plan, and coordinate logistics and delivery of hundreds of visits per year.
• Help to manage daily center operations, proactively identify any issues and problems that need immediate focus and resolution. Leverage key resources across IBM to resolve issues quickly.
• Manage technology and system upgrade projects, coordinate across multiple teams delivering various live integrated systems for such projects
• Focus on continuous improvements for process efficiencies and operational management of the experience center
• Interface with senior executives with regards to client center operations, help with planning large events at the center as needed
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.