Client facing role to lead technical aspects of IBM Watson Customer Engagement Business Unit solutions.
The candidate will be responsible for providing technical-sales (pre-sales) expertise to the ASEAN clients in the space of B2B Integration, Supply Chain, B2B/B2C eCommerce and Fulfillment, Digital Marketing and Customer Experience Management.
Solutions to be covered > https://www.ibm.com/watson/customer-engagement/
• Provide Technical thought-leadership to the clients and colleagues, in order to present best of IBM.
• Be at the forefront of business landscape, and technology advancements in the assigned areas.
• Understand at least one of the industries very well (Banking, Telco, Retail, Travel & Leisure)
• Understand business challenges and desired outcome from the client perspective.
• Articulate IBM Watson Customer Engagement solution with clear alignment to client aspirations.
• Build solutions by leveraging IBM Commerce portfolio components, and as needed come up with a integrated PoV with other IBM and 3rd party solutions.
• Ability to work with clients and system Integration partners as a ecosystem.
• Being able to make use of various communication tools (presentations, emails, demo etc) to convey the solutions to the client. Must have excellent writing and presentation skills (including, to large audience).
• Be able to perform hands-on work on a PoC by documenting clear success criteria and delivering the PoC to win the deal.
• Be able to lead response to RFP/RFIs.
• Be able to develop quality solutions by making use of Software solution design methodologies.
• Understanding of software solutions quality assurance aspects.
• Ability to work remotely with SMEs located around the world.
• Attention to detail and the ability to interact with clients at all levels of the organization.
• Be considered a thought leader in the space of B2B/B2C solutions (Integration, Payments, Procurement, Digital Marketing, eCommerce, Customer Experience).
• Understanding of various HW platforms and concepts of infrastructure design (basic network, security design).
• Solid understanding of Cloud Computing concepts (primarily SaaS, and IaaS - SoftLayer, AWS, Azure etc).
• 'Be awesome' at Tech!
• 10-15 years of relevant experience.
• Bachelor's degree.
• English (fluent).
• Willingness to travel.
This role will require the candidate to draw from his/her relevant experience in order to demonstrate professional knowledge and expertise, show the ability to articulate and compare alternative solution approaches. The candidate must be able to demonstrate creative problem solving and independently generate solutions using analytical skills and business knowledge.
The candidate must be able to provide technical/operational advice and leadership to Clients, Business Partners and colleagues, work independently and have a positive impact on the client satisfaction.