Who is Watson Customer Engagement?
We bring Watson to businesses everywhere - through software applications that focus on Commerce, Marketing and Supply Chain. We help our customers deliver personalized experiences, tap in to customer behaviors revealed through patterns in and get it there on time, when the customer expects it. We're the fastest growing SaaS businesses in IBM, combining the dynamic pace of a startup with 105 years of technology expertise.The Opportunity:
Leadership. Growth. Possibility. Watson Customer Engagement is seeking a world-class channel leader to build a full ecosystem of partners, integrators, marketing service providers and digital agencies in North America.What you'll do:
At a minimum, you should have:
- Establish the partner business plan for North America
- Lead the team of Business Partner Representatives for the region
- Identify growth opportunities and develop execution plans to prioritize focus
- Build strong relationships with key influencers in marketing, supply chain and commerce communities
- Engage in PR, speak at events, participate in industry forums and more.
- Collaborate across Marketing, Sales, and Product teams to create the best on boarding through retention experience for Partners
- Done it before ... and well!
- Be highly regarded as a leader and influencer in the partner community
- 5+ years channel experience.
- 2+ years sales management experience.
- Exceptional conversion skills - nurturing partners and driving incremental sales via marketing programs.
- A "make it happen" mentality with a desire to be held accountable for successes and failures.
- Sharp strategic thinking skills with an ability to identify and make tough prioritization decisions.
- Experience leading teams, both directly and through influence.
- A well-developed executive presence with ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to adapt to and lead through fast paced, high-growth, dynamic environments.
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.