The Watson Customer Engagement (WCE) Project Manager is accountable for effective execution of the following activities to achieve targeted results for assigned Marketing Services engagements:
- Identification and communication with client sponsor(s) and client stakeholders to confirm solution delivery success criteria and expected results/outcomes.
- Definition and management of services delivery project plan, including assessment of plan completeness, effort estimates, dependencies, contingency, and satisfaction of all contractual obligations.
- Gaining client sponsor and/or project manager agreement on:
- Key solution benefits and means of confirming achievement;
- Service delivery scope, deliverables acceptance and milestone completion criteria;
- Delineation IBM and client responsibilities;
- IBM service delivery project plan;
Review and acceptance of deliverables, milestones and any other contractual obligations.
Location: Southeastern/Southern City with a major International Airport (Atlanta, Miami, Dallas, etc)
- Ensuring IBM engagement team resources are assigned and execute activities according to the agreed upon service project plan and proactively notify of any plan deviations.
- Providing regular service delivery status reporting, including deliverable / milestone status, estimated effort to complete, services financial / expense status, issues, risks, and outstanding change requests.
- Defining and tracking action plans in response issues / risks potentially impacting the engagement.
- Managing changes to IBMs service delivery scope, cost, schedule, or results to avoid IBM cost overruns while meeting client expectations.
- Providing IBM services management with accurate services delivery forecast, financial position, completed milestones, results, or customer satisfaction issues.
- Position includes North and South America responsibilities and requires Latin American Spanish fluency
- Preference given to candidates also conversational or fluent in Brazilian Portuguese. (Portuguese-only speakers will not be considered.)
- Top digital agency and Marketing industry experience both strongly preferred.
- Travel required up to 25% with both domestic and international flexibility.
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.