Responsible for specifying business requirements to support the technical design and application development of healthcare reporting solutions. Serve as a team member of project teams to deliver and support quality reporting solutions and provide analytic expertise to Truven Health customers. Essential Responsibilities
- Lead the customer through steps of SDLC associated with the delivery of EDW and BI solutions; Requirements, Design, Development, System Test, User Acceptance Test and Operations.
- Work with project team to define production steps, define testing plans, and prepare a work schedule; track and communicate status to manager.
- Clarify scope and design issues, communicate status and results, develop appropriate deliverable documentation,
- Define and document business requirements in Requirements Analysis Document that can be verified throughout the SDLC using Requirements Traceability Matrix.
- Organize and facilitate joint application design meetings with user groups, department heads and project stakeholders to define business requirements.
- Facilitate source to target data mapping exercises for data sources.
- Document \"as is\" business process models and define \"to be\" business process models.
- Clarify issues relating to scope and business requirements for project team (including technical implementation team, project management and client management).
- Facilitate data quality program to evaluate, report and remediate data quality issues.
- Develop test plans to verify system meets business requirements and aid user community in user acceptance test planning and execution.
- Provide on-site support (e.g., client inquiries, requests for ad hoc reporting assistance, miscellaneous research, advice on analytic methods) and training to end users.
- Define business requirements for change requests, investigate issues/defects and define remediation requirements.
- Conduct business analysis to assess patterns/conditions in healthcare data to drive programs and decision making that lower cost and improve healthcare outcomes.
- Conduct user group forums to share analytic methods and findings.
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.