The Sr. Leader, Client Services, is the general manager of the account. The person will lead, coordinate, and direct the long-term, consultative, client relationship, to become the client's trusted advisor. Manages across IBM Watson Health and our partners to maximize value to the client. The incumbent serves as the DDI (Design, Development, and Implementation)
Delivery Manager during Solution Implementation. In this role, the person will build and execute the overall client relationship plan and serve as a single point of contact, accountability, and authority for:
- End-to-end Service Delivery
- Service Excellence
- Client Satisfaction
- Contract Performance
- Operational Business Planning
- Financial Performance
- Value-add Sales/Business Development
- End-to-End Implementation Activities
The Sr. Leader, Client Services,
will be responsible to achieve and exceed profitable growth, financial, and performance targets to improve client satisfaction, IBM Watson Health market position and long-term growth opportunities.ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for communications with the client and within IBM Watson Health (support) regarding expectations and performance.
- Meets with client regarding project risks and issues
- Responsible to lead delivery to established project schedule
- Responsible for overall service excellence and developing and executing relationship related "go-to-green" plans.
- Uses industry expertise to understand the client's agenda and identify ways to enhance the client's business performance with IBM Watson Health services.
- Understands the client's definition of thought leadership and innovation and incorporates into the operational business plan.
- Represents the full spectrum of IBM Watson Health capabilities to the client and serves as the client advocate inside IBM Watson Health.
- Successfully creates, communicates, and executes an ongoing account operational business plan that connects IBM Watson Health and client strategies.
- Drives productivity, quality, and other IBM Watson Health corporate initiatives into the account operational business plans to maximize the overall health of the account and value to the client.
- Outlines the overall account workforce and labor strategy to meet client and business objectives.
- Oversees and administers the contract; works with the client to amend and approve as necessary.
- Drives transformational changes needed to achieve the account objectives.
- Identifies and prioritizes growth opportunities based on client needs and IBM Watson Health strengths, and incorporates into account operational business plan.
- Expands the range of IBM Watson Health's services to the client, increasing the depth and breadth of service offerings and penetration of the client's total spend.
- Uses thought leadership and expertise of industry, IBM Watson Health portfolio, and competitive factors to design, sell and deliver timely, innovative, highly leverage-able, competitive value solutions IBM Watson Health can optimally deliver.
- Identifies and communicates client demand signals for IBM Watson Health offerings and capabilities to the IBM Watson Health organization.
- Manages account P&L to meet or exceed corporate targets, with emphasis on profit, revenue and growth.
- Ensures all new business improves the overall financial health of the account.
- Conducts forecasting and variance reporting consistent with corporate guidelines; works with leveraged delivery to develop forecasts that include aggressive growth objectives as included in the account operational business plan.
- Responsible for timely and accurate invoicing to the client, including dispute resolution and collection.
- Anticipates, mitigates, and manages risk to IBM Watson Health and the client.
- Accountable for end-to-end service delivery and ensuring all contractual commitments are met.
- Provides leadership and strategic direction for large custom data warehousing implementations to ensure project and organizational objectives are accomplished
- Provides implementation management leadership through planning, organizing, coordinating, and monitoring implementation activities
- Accountable for ensuring account Service Excellence targets are achieved.
- Accountable for ensuring account service level agreements (SLAs) are achieved.
- Develops and communicates workforce / talent demand to run existing business and meet projected account growth.
- Manages client communications and expectations around issues and provides final resolution for issues not resolved by leveraged delivery.
- Articulates and leverages IBM Watson Health delivery model in support of utilizing best in class, most effective IBM Watson Health delivery solutions and locations.
- Leads all employees who, either directly or indirectly, provide services to the client.
- Motivates employees to achieve the account vision, goals and culture needed to meet client and IBM Watson Health expectations.
- Works with leveraged organizations on personnel changes ensuring any staffing changes maximize the overall health of the account and the client relationship.
- Provides leveraged organizations and individuals performance feedback on achievement of account/client objectives and significantly contributes to decisions on performance evaluations and rewards.
- Develops and coaches the team and individuals to improve results.
- Sets an example of desired behaviors and implements consequences for inappropriate behavior.
- Communicates frequently with employees in various forums ensuring two-way dialogue.