The newly formed IBM Watson Health business unit is now looking for talented individuals destined to usher in the next era of healthcare. We live in a moment of remarkable change and opportunity. The convergence of data and technology is transforming healthcare and life sciences organizations in every way. New roles are being created that never existed before to meet the demands of this transformation.
Merge, an IBM company, is a leading provider of innovative enterprise imaging, interoperability and clinical solutions that seek to advance healthcare. Merge's enterprise and cloud-based technologies for image intensive specialties provide access to any image, anywhere, any time. Merge also provides intelligent solutions and software for clinical trials. Visit merge.com and follow us @MergeHealthcare.
- Support and deliver training offerings to both employees and customers.
- Successfully implement assigned projects.
- Maintain all required documentation and business requirements.
- Act as a product owner in your areas of expertise to assist product management.
- Resolve escalated support items.
- Complete assigned projects, where required.
- Deliver technical support to sales group
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.