The newly formed IBM Watson Health business unit is now looking for talented individuals destined to usher in the next era of healthcare. We live in a moment of remarkable change and opportunity. The convergence of data and technology is transforming healthcare and life sciences organizations in every way. New roles are being created that never existed before to meet the demands of this transformation.
Working under minimal supervision, this position, The Enterprise Sales Manager
is an enterprise level, direct contributor sales position responsible for selling all Merge solutions across the largest Healthcare Integrated Delivery Networks (IDNS) throughout the United States. The ESM will work directly with named IDNS to understand their current business requirements around both departmental and enterprise wide applications including, but not limited to Radiology/PACS Imaging, Cardiology, Periop, Health Information Exchange (IConnect), and Kiosks. The ESM will represent Merge and provide leadership within the account, spearhead strategic opportunities, while guiding and working directly with product specific Regional Sales Managers and Sales Consultants.
Essential Job Duties:
- New business development with large IDN's
- Build key relationships within the C-Suite and departments
- Meet or exceed all assigned quotas for sales, related applications and components.
- Participate in and manage contract negotiations.
- Analyze customer's needs and recommends solutions that best meet customer's requirements.
- Emphasize scalable features such as flexibility, cost, capacity, and economy of operation.
- Able to reach a consultative level of sell with the customer
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.