As part of the newly formed Watson Health Imaging division the Offering Manager will be joining a highly entrepreneurial team where we are shaping the future of healthcare for the industry and for IBM. We are seeking an individual who will join the imaging team and work directly with cross-functional teams within IBM and IBM Watson Health to accelerate the creation and integration of new product offerings into the growing Watson Health and Offering Management ecosystem.
A successful Offering Manager will be part of a select group creating a new industry and develop the skills and relationships that will be in demand for decades to come. We live in a moment of remarkable change and opportunity. Now IBM has taken product and offering management to the next level. Join the next generation of product managers, innovators, entrepreneurs and leaders who are changing the very way the world works.The Watson Health Imaging iConnect Suite provides organizations with advanced capabilities designed to seamlessly ingest, manage, view and share imaging related healthcare data. iConnect Enterprise Archive, Watson Health Imaging's best in class Vendor Neutral Archive (VNA), is the foundation of Watson Health Imaging's broad imaging portfolio and enterprise imaging solutions.
As part of the IBM Offering Management discipline within Watson Health you will:
- Be responsible for one or more imaging offerings
- Join the Watson Health Imaging Offering Team to define and develop an integrated solution with other imaging offerings
- Define the offering roadmap by specifying market and user requirements for current and future releases
- Manage the product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Conduct buy/build/partner analysis to meet market requirements
- Drive cross-functional teams to deliver an offering that meets market requirements
- Develop and implement an offering go-to-market plan and business plan - including an overall business case, market opportunity, pricing, competitive positioning, etc.
- Work with product marketing and technical sales to develop the core positioning and messaging
- Provide trade show and user group support
- Pursue a program of self-development through the use of selected reading, seminars, and participation in continuing education to stay abreast of the market
- Conduct sales training as needed on new releases
- Manage pricing, quoting and the sales parts for your offerings
- Establish and manage third party relationships associated with the offering
Successful candidates in this role will possess the following:
- experience in medical imaging
- an understanding of the market and its constituent stakeholders
- an understand of the relationship between the value, pricing, and costs
- proven ability to credibly interact with healthcare leaders and build relationships
- curiosity, drive, humility and professionalism
This position can be located in Cambridge, MA, Chicago, IL, Hartland, WI, Toronto, ON
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.