IBM Watson Health Imaging is looking for talented individuals destined to usher in the next era of healthcare. We live in a moment of remarkable change and opportunity. The convergence of data and technology is transforming healthcare and life sciences organizations today. New opportunities are being created that never existed before to meet the demands of this transformation.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Project and Release Manager. As a Project and Release Manager you will take full ownership all of project and release planning from conception to go-live, as well as overall project, process and release management to identify improvements and opportunities for efficiency.
You will be following and updating the project and release management strategy for the development of applications and infrastructure across a global business. You will be ensuring projects are delivered on time and to the required standards. You will collaborate across offering management, software development, regulatory and other teams. You will help create, build and deliver innovate products.
Some of your routine responsibilities will include:
- High-level and detailed project and release planning, management of project and releases, reporting progress and status against goals and requirements;
- Collaboration across disciplines and teams (Development, Research, Regulatory, etc.) to ensure projects and releases are completed on time and to the required standards;
- Coordination with other project and release managers, alignment of multiple projects and releases;
- Actively using Quality Management Systems for production of FDA approved services and applications;
- Risk management as requirements, schedules and dependencies change.
Join us if you're ready to change the world! We are looking for self-motivated and driven candidates that are passionate about working on cutting edge technologies and that thrive in a highly collaborative environment.
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.